Fire roared done a convenience store successful the eastbound Las Vegas Valley aboriginal Monday, causing millions of dollars successful damage.
Clark County firefighters responded astatine 3 a.m. to the Pecos Express Mini Mart, 6115 S. Pecos Road astatine Patrick Lane, for a occurrence that had engulfed the store astatine a Sinclair state station.
“The archetypal arriving motor recovered a one-story commercialized gathering with dense fume and flames from the beforehand doorway and beforehand eaves,” Clark County Deputy Fire Chief Warren Whitney said successful a quality release. “The incidental commandant called for an further alarm to assistance with occurrence suppression efforts.”
Whitney said an attic occurrence had extended to a rooftop of the building. The occurrence was yet extinguished, but firefighters were inactive connected country arsenic of 8:30 a.m. An archetypal monetary harm estimation was placed astatine $3 million, Whitney said.